If you want to change your TransferChain password, you can reset it in the app by following these steps:
1) Click on "Forgot your Password"
2) Enter your email
3) If you have your recovery phrases, you can reset your password by selecting the "Yes, I have it" option. If you don't have your recovery phrases, please select the "No, I don't have Key" option
4) The system will request to check if you have logged into your devices. If you are logged in, you can download your files and folders before resetting your account.
If you are not logged into any of your devices, you can choose the "No, I'm not logged in" option. This will clear the data in your existing account, and you can start a new, empty account under the same email address.
We recommend you double-check if you are not logged into your TransferChain account.
5) You need to confirm that you want to clear your account and your email address. After entering your email, click the "Clear Account" button, and the system will send you a verification code. Please enter this code on the opening page of the app.
6) Now you can type and confirm a secure new password for your account. On the last step, the system will give you a new recovery phrase. Please store it in a safe place.